Volgers

woensdag 22 november 2017

Jolly Christmas

Hi everyone!

Today there's another Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
It's as usual anything goes.
Here's my inspirationcard using this cute fox from the Furry Holiday wishes stampset.
I think he's so cute!!

I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


I've coloured him using my Copic markers, here are the colours:
fur: E09, E08, YR17, YR23, Y21/C5, C3, C1, C0
red: E29, R46, R24, R22
green: G28, G16, G14, G12
grey: W7, W5, W3, W1

I hope you're able to join us!

Thanks for stopping by. 
Deborah

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wauw wat mooi zoals je de vacht tot leven hebt gebracht van deze jolige vos Deborah. Hij krijgt daardoor een hoog aaibaarheidsgehalte ;p
    Prachtige kaart.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah