Volgers

zaterdag 6 januari 2018

Let your dreams take flight

Hi everyone!

I just want to wish you a very happy New Year!

Today we're kicking off the Krafty year with a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. The theme of this week is "Sentiment", so you just create a card using a sentiment.


I sponged paper with Distress Ink, splattered some water on it and stamped with some small daubers white ink on it.
When it was dry I stamped the sentiment and the butterflies from the stampset "Butterfly Dreams" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I've glued it to a black cardbase, added some sequins and the card was finished.


Hope you'll find some time to play along!

Deborah

1 opmerking:

  1. Een prachtige achtergrond heb je gemaakt Deborah en de zwarte vlinders komen hier extra mooi tegen uit. Voor jou ook nog de beste wensen voor 2018.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah